Great news for burger lovers!
Coming this May, D-Luxe Burger will open at Town Center at Disney Springs. The restaurant is known for its delicious gourmet burgers and twisted milkshakes, according to Disney Parks Blog.
Guests may grab a bite in the eclectically comfortable Florida ranch-inspired interior or in the covered outdoor seating area that overlooks the springs.
There’s something for everyone at D-Luxe Burger. Diners may enjoy unique toppings, freshly baked buns and a signature blend of beef. Gourmet burgers on the menu include:
– Classic Cheeseburger – Beef patty topped with cheddar, lettuce, tomato and pickle
– Barbeque Classic Burger – Beef patty topped with a fried onion ring, smoked Gouda, bacon, barbeque sauce and lettuce
– El Diablo Burger – Chorizo-and-signature-blend patty, fried banana peppers, pepper jack cheese, lettuce, tomato and chipotle mayonnaise
– Southern Classic Burger – Beef patty, topped with fried-green tomato, pimento cheese, lettuce and bacon
– Cluck Burger – Ground chicken patty, garlic herb sauce, avocado, lettuce and tomato
– Veggie Burger – house-made patty topped with Tzatziki, green bean salad, lettuce and tomato
Click here for more information on D-Luxe Burger at Disney Springs.
Read this article on Orlando My Way.